5-Day Peel'd Program
5-Day Peel'd Program
Are you ready to GET PEEL'D!!?
For your 5-day program you will receive:
2 juice (or 4 depending on which you choose)
Pick up or home/ office delivery will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Each day, the foods that we provide you will support a specific detox organ:
Wednesday: Liver & Gallbladder
Friday: Skin & Lymph
You probably have a few questions about our program so I encourage you to read more information below, or FAQ's outlined under the ABOUT US tab (preparing for your program)
To fully benefit from this juicing program we strongly suggest preparing yourself a few days prior to beginning your program. When you purchase the cleanse, we will provide you with recipes and a detailed shopping list to supplement your juices and a smoothies for the week. Additionally, here are some very important recommendations:
● BEGIN REDUCING YOUR CAFFEINE, MEAT, SUGAR AND GRAIN INTAKE
● INCREASE YOUR WATER INTAKE
● BEGIN A MILD EXERCISE PROGRAM IF YOU DON’T ALREADY ENJOY ONE
You will be starting your juice program on Monday, but we suggest making plans to prepare many days ahead. When purchasing meals for the week, here are some suggestions:
● Low glycemic foods: sliced cucumber, squash, onions, broccoli, cauliflower & leafy greens. No starchy items like rice and dairy. Remember, the first rule is DON’T GO HUNGRY, so have as many vegetables as you want.
● We also suggest preparing your support system. Let your loved ones know that you’re cleansing for the week, and explain to them what this entails. Having this support system on your side will be beneficial to not only keep you accountable, but provide encouragement for you as well.
● Many people have some fear around participating in a cleanse or detox program for the first time, however, it’s been our experience that by Friday you will feel so amazing that you may not want to quit. You will definitely succeed as long as you follow the guidelines and ask for support when needed. Have the mental attitude that you will complete this challenge with flying colors, and YOU WILL.
This juicing program is designed for many different purposes, and each individual will experience unique results. Some people expect detox results while others simply want to supplement their current lifestyle and diet with nutrient rich juices. For those partaking in this program for detox purposes, here are some guidelines, suggestions and encouragement to benefit fully from the program:
During these 5 days, gently but firmly challenge yourself to eat a diet of simply fruits and vegetables. It’s been our experience that adhering closely to this all fruits and veggies regimen produces the most success. In order to get the most out of your cleanse, these are the four most important rules:
1) DO NOT GO HUNGRY.This process isn’t about depriving yourself, but feeding yourself large amounts of foods that will nourish, support and heal you.
● Any vegetables, especially greens (avoid starchy vegetables such as white potatoes)
● Low Glycemic fruits (such as berries) Stay away from excess highglycemic fruits such
as pineapple, mango, grapes and dried fruit)
● We suggest having twice as many vegetables as fruit
● If you feel like you need a “boost”, try foods such as olives, avocados or a small
amount of nuts.
● Please snack on these foods throughout the day.
Avoid these foods
● Refined Sugar
● Nuts (large amounts)
2) DRINK PLENTY OF WATER!We can’t stress this point enough. We are pulling toxins out of your system and they need a pathway out. The juices do NOT substitute for water, so please drink more than normal to hydrate your whole system, and support this detox process. 3) KEEP MOVING,especially your midsection. You can achieve this movement through activities such as stretching, walking, yoga or swimming. Exercising is one way of keeping toxins from becoming stagnant.
4) DOCUMENT YOUR PROGRESS.This is just a suggestion, but I highly encourage it, especially during your first juicing experience. This is a week of discovery and awareness. You will be discovering things about yourself, not only physically, but emotionally as well. You might recognize a level of emotional eating or cravings that you were previously unaware of, and I encourage you to document these discoveries. This is truly a journey that you are beginning and I want you to feel confident that we will support you through this process.
Lemon Water:First thing in the morning, before drinking or consuming anything else, squeeze a whole lemon in an 8 oz glass of water to stimulate the digestive system and gallbladder to create toxin release.
Dry Skin Brushing:Get a good quality natural bristle bath brush (not too soft ). Brush your body in the shower from toe to chest, then from chest to toe. This stimulates circulation, movement of lymph and promotes healing. Brush lightly at first, then more firmly, until your skin turns pinkish, signifying increased circulatory flow to the area.
Diaphragmatic Breathing:Deepening our breath naturally removes toxins from the body. It stimulates our life energy to flow to areas that may be blocked or have stagnant energy. Deep breathing brings awareness to our body and awakens our spirit. Practice deep breathing throughout the day.
Netty Pot:Nasal irrigation is the personal hygiene practice in which the nasal cavity is washed to flush out excess mucus and debris while moistening the mucus membranes of the nose and sinuses.
Tongue Scraping:By removing soft plaque from the tongue, you are removing most of the bacteria and other debris that is collect on your tongue.
Steam/ Sauna Rooms:An excellent way to stimulate the circular system and sweat out unwanted toxins.
Each individual will experience something different during this process, and some of you may experience slight detox symptoms incuding:
● Muscle and joint aches
● Slight hip or low back pain
● Right side pain
● Acne or breakouts
● Increased sweating
● Congestion or sore throat
These are all very normal symptoms, however, you know your body best, and if you feel like something isn’t normal, or lasts for an extended amount of time, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You will be picking up your juices or having them delivered daily, so we check in with you regularly.