Whether you're buying a gift for your health-nut cousin or trying to help someone get started on their New Year's resolution, these gift ideas are a great place to start! You can even put them on your own Christmas list, maybe Santa will surprise you this year ;)
For the Newbie
This person is interested in working out and starting to eat better, but they have no idea where to start. These gifts will give them a great foundation to start their healthy lifestyle.
- Bathroom scale for those with weight loss goals in mind
- Kitchen scale to keep food portions in check
- Gym membership for that extra nudge to get active
- Healthy cookbook for inspiration for healthy meals
- Fitbit Zip Activity Tracker to set goals and get active!
- Magazine subscription to read about healthy lifestyles and get motivated
- Meal planning journal to stay on track and encourage healthy cooking
- Pull-up bar to get active from home
For the Foodie
The person that loves to cook and wants to cook things that are better for you.
For the Runner/Hiker
These people prefer to get their workouts in outside.
- Fivefingers Running Shoes for hiking, kayaking, running etc. while practically barefoot
- Camelbakhydrobak to stay hydrated on long hikes
- Music player and/or armband for music player to listen to music during a jog
- Sweat-proof headphones to keep sweaty ears from ruining another pair of headphones
- Warm workout gear because its December and it's cold outside!
For the Bodybuilder/Powerlifter
Hopefully this list gave you an idea of fun gifts for someone interested in a healthy lifestyle! I know I'd be ecstatic if Santa brought me any of these ;) Happy holidays and good luck shopping!